Only the latest versions of fbForth 2.0 software files are posted here. If you need older versions, send me a message through the CONTACT tab at the left.
There are two system files that fbForth 2.0 expects to find on DSK1 when it boots up. These are the system blocks file, FBLOCKS, and the default font file, FBFONT. If FBLOCKS is foiund, its creation date will be reported. If it is not found, that fact will be noted. If FBFONT is missing, the console font with its small caps for lower case will be loaded. fbForth 2.0 will run normally without either file.
In addition to the two system files, the following ZIP file contains additional font and blocks files as well as several DSK image files with copies of all files.
New to this version of FBLOCKS
- Block #1 (Welcome Screen) modifications:
- Allows changing text colors to White on Blue
- SAMS availability
- Bytes of free Low Memory (Return Stack grows down in this space from R0 )
- Bytes of free High Memory (Dictionary grows up from HERE ; Stack grows down from S0 )
- BLK>FILE—Current Blocks File to DV80 File export utility—ported from TurboForth with permission from Mark Wills
- FILE>BLK—DV80 File to Current Blocks File import utility—ported from TurboForth with permission from Mark Wills